Friday, April 29, 2011

spring fav

Want to know one of my other favorite things in life? I love spring time.
 And this is my favorite part about the spring season...
blossoms!!
 

Sorry for the not so good quality, I took these with my celly a few weeks ago the day of a storm.
 
This was the first sight of these lovely blossoms in bloom. I seriously cherish everyday that the trees have blossoms on them. They're beautiful. The day they're gone is always a sad day for me...


Also, I hope everyone had a good and happy Easter. I love Easter.
I was in Houston, Texas visiting a friend this weekend, but I got to decorate egss the night before I left with my family. Family time is always a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing Kris!!! I just checked from an iPhone4 in Santiago Chile!!! LOVE you!!! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete