Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Today I felt your chill, and by chill I mean it was too cold. A cardigan is no longer going to keep me warm enough as I walk out to my car... Please don't leave too quickly, I beg you. Besides, I don't have a coat yet.
I am not ready for winter, thanks.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I went to the state fair on Sunday. I tired deep fried oreos..surprisingly good. Got some cute silver feather earrings. Saw the words smallest woman, real. Fell for the woman with the body of a snake, fake. Enjoyed the animals. Next year I am going on the rides and staying much longer.
It's the week of my 20th birthday. Always exciting. Younger than all of my friends, but trying to savor life and being young. Life goes by too fast. Hopefully I'll do some fun things this weekend to celebrate that I can blog about later.
Trying to plan a trip to San Fran to visit my sister. Probably going to be worth the money although, I need to be saving to be back in school. Just need to find a flight...
Well, enjoy the weather and beauty while it lasts!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Thrilling, isn't it!? On that note, on A.A. Bondy's new cd my favorite song is ironically 'Oh The Vampyre'. Look it up! The bonus track country version is great too.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
- It's September the month of my birthday and Gossip Girl starts again this month
- A.A. Bondy (one of my favorite musicians) came out with his 2nd album today and I bought it on amazon :)
- 'The Time Traveler's Wife' the book I bought online ages ago finally came in the mail today. I guess you could say my "replacement book" came today since the first one was lost in shipping..
- I discovered the best channel on Pandora online radio. I typed in Bon Iver and so far Bon Iver, Jose Gonzalez, Fleet Foxes, Iron & Wine, M. Ward, Wilco, The Shins and Sigur Ros have come on, talk about my new favorite channel!
- I got a free meal at cafe rio today. It. Was. Glorious.
- Work was really calm and lazy today