Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Blog isn't a Blog without a Blog

As I sit here devouring my Christmas chocolate covered rasins getting excited about my trip to Seattle next week with the boyfriend, I started thinking about vacations and pictures. Which lead to the thought of me not sharing any of my pictures from my last trip to Puerto Rico in October.(Unless you caught a glimpse of the ones I posted on Instagram). The thought of uploading all of them to facebook made me cringe. I don't know why.I'm kinda over uploading my life in pictures on facebook. But, I have a blog, so why not use it?! I haven't published anything since June 2011. When I looked at my blog, I even giggled at some of the stuff I used to post. So much growing up has happened. So much change has happened. I'm not even sure I know how to use blogger anymore. Let the up-dating and re-vamping start! Who knows how long i'll even keep this up, but hey, it's worth a shot. Here's to 2013 right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment