Saturday, January 9, 2010

music = love

The music of my life is fading away. And I want it back. I want my music back. It's about to leave for good and it hurts.

Please don't leave...

Can this bring you back?

  • Flightless Bird American Mouth- Iron & Wine
  • Lovers Waltz- A.A.Bondy
  • Sideways- Citizen Cope
  • Heartbeats- Jose Gonzalez
  • First Day of my Life- Bright Eyes
  • Resurrection Fern- Iron & Wine
  • By Your Side- Cocorosie
  • I've Been Thinkin'- Handsome Boy Modeling School
  • There's A Reason- A.A.Bondy
  • The Scientist- Coldplay
  • Ramblin Woman- Cat Power
  • Skinny Love- Bon Iver
  • Duties of a Lighthouse Keeper- Human Highway
  • I Know, I Know, I Know- Tegan and Sara
  • Your Heart is and Empty Room-Death Cab For Cutie
  • Satellite- Guster
  • Chinese Translation- M. Ward
  • Postcards from Italy-Beirut

Please don't leave...



No comments:

Post a Comment