Wednesday, July 14, 2010

good times

I've been thinking about friends a lot lately and the people in my life that I really cherish. I'm very selective when it comes to who I open up to and let into my life, I'm very picky. But i've been lucky to find some amazing souls and no matter where they are in this world or where they are going, I'm so lucky to have them!


On that note, last Sunday I went to Lagoon with my bestie Ryan. We used discount passes for Catholic day (even though we aren't Catholic ha) and had a blast. There were lots of laughs and it was fun to just take our time and do whatever we wanted. Despite the unfortunate amount of "ghetto" and dare I say "ugly".. (and if you've been to Lagoon then you have some idea of what we experienced) we had a great time. We might even 'bounceback' ..


1 comment:

  1. I love your great stories Kris, you need to blog more. PS if you guys aren't Catholics, where did those Catholic discount passes come from? haha

    ReplyDelete