Saturday, December 4, 2010

some people

Shout out to the person who commented on a post saying "no one gives a $#!&" and left it anonymous. Real cool. I hate when people sign things anonymous its cowardly. I used to give people the benefit of the doubt and I always thought that people were generally good...I'm slowly realizing I am very wrong. What a sad lesson to learn. On a lighter note, I love December and Christmas (I get it from my mom). The whole month of December is amazing. I love the music, the smell, the decorations, all the holiday stuff in the stores, its wonderful! I'm going to finish decorating my tree tonight. It's fake. I hate fake trees but i'm hardly home so I can't take care of a real tree. Plus if my cats are eating my fake tree, imagine what they'd do to my real one!

1 comment:

  1. People are idiots. I too am learning that the human population is far more ridiculous than I once thought. I'm sorry you had to deal with a jerk. It's a joke though because you are anything but a jerk! The person was probably just jealous of how amazing at beautiful you are. ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete